Saturday, July 7, 2007

temporarilly scarred-7th post

Im temporarilly scarred. I went to the Cheap Trick concert in The Taste, and I have to say its the most...interesting concert I've been to. Oh Cheap Trick was great, but what I saw there was very disturbing. My gym teacher, Ms. Earner, was there. She was sitting about 5 rows ahead of me, wearing a hot pink t-shirt that she -get ready to gasp people- tucked into her jeans. I cant make this stuff up. I was so flabbergasted I had to sit down and text Ruthie. Not about what she wearing. But that she was there. Ms. Earner always seemed like the type of person who stayed at home with her cats and ate frozeen T.V. Dinners and watched Wheel of Fortune. And there she was at a Cheap Trick concert. So then I just watched her for a while. But then I got scared she would see me and try to talk to me, so I waited until Cheap Trick finished Surrender and then left the bombshell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Miss Earner has cats. Maybe Playboy...I'm sorry you're temporarily scarred Irene. I can see her watching Wheel of Fortune though. So, you texted Ruthie instead of me, eh? Oh well, whatever.