Monday, July 2, 2007

Red Headed 3rd Post

So much has happened since the last time I have posted. I shall write them in bullets.

  • The bass player of the Los Lonely Boys waved at me. Allow me to explain. Danielle and her mom and her moms boyfriend were going to the Naperville Fest, where the Los Lonely Boys were playing. I used to be really really obsessed with them. Before my obsession with OK Go. My OK Go obsession, however, will never fade. Anyway, Danielles moms boyfriend, Brian ended up canceling, and I ended up going. So, I was in like the 4th row and I was waving furiously at Jojo Garza(who I just googled, by the way,) and he looked RIGHT AT ME and WAVED. And I waved back. He saw deep into my soul and in that one simple glance knew me. Dream with me here folks. I can hardly believe it my self. But the concert was so amazing. It was almost better than the OK Go/Fray concert. Almost.
  • I am a Red Head. I am no longer a brunett. My mom freaked. That was fun.
  • My bestest friend Victoria came home from Mexico today!!!! Yay! We're going to see Evan Almighty tomorrow, to celebrate her getiing home, my knew hair, and the fact that we are in the same homeroom this fall.
  • Victoria was on T.V. She just told me like two minutes ago and I promised her I would put this event in my blog. Here you go Victoria.

1 comment:

Dani said...

ur so full of it, Irene.