Wednesday, July 4, 2007

happy 4th of july 5th post

Happy 4th of July! Right now I am avoiding going to my block party by writing this post. I seriously hate block parties. With a passion. Its like having someone force raisons or whatever food you hate down your throat. I also want to avoid my judgmental socs of neighbors who I can promise you will all say "Oh you dyed your hair. I love it." and then give one of those fake socy smiles and try to make awkward small talk with me like asking me what I'm doing this summer like they really care. Most of my neighbors treat me like I'm retarded. I dont know why. They just do. It gets very annoying. Anyway I'm getting very sick right now because I just ate half a jar of Hot Fudge Topping that was supposed to be used for the Ice Cream Bar that my dad is manning this afternoon. But we have like two more jars of it so he should be fine.

I went to a Sox game yesterdaty. I took about a million pictures and I pormise to put them in my blog as soon as I download them onto my computer. Most of theM are blurry but I got a couple good ones. Ok I'm going out there now. Pray for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notice you said 'pormise'. very inappropriate irene. nice post, mad at u fr not calling me when victoria came home, so yea. bye bye!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog and hearing the truth from you.