Sunday, July 1, 2007

2nd post co written

OK so I am at my friend Danielles house and she is going to write stuff.

Um...thanks for that wonderful introduction Irene. Hi, my name is Danielle. I have one dog, four cats, one bird, one fish, one frog and one leopard gecko who used to be Irene's. I also like to write and act, I liked it before Irene but she'll deny this so don't listen to her. I am currently trying to write a book but I have way too many ideas and I need to stick with one. My favorite book is The Outsiders, and I have recently finished Phantoms by Dean Koontz and The Looking Glass Wars by some guy. Both really good books. I also like to draw, and thanks to my other friend, I love manga and anime too. Not Irene, she hates manga and anime. I like to swim, rock climb, play basketball, two square and I like to spell. I'm a good speller, lol. SYNCASTA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- danielle


Ahem...blah blah blah blah blaaaaaaaaaaaah. OK yesterday my whole universe was shaken by one word: hooffooted. Not a word you see very often right? So for a long time a believed that the only word in the english dictionary that was spelled with 3 double letters in a row was the word bookkeeper. Yesterday however, I found that I was wrong. And I was so upset. I mean I couldnt sleep, I was so pissed that some idiot made up the word "hooffooted". Well, thats all for now.

PS. My best friend Victoria comes back from Mexico tomorrow!!!!!

P.S.S: Numa Numa.

2 comments:

Irene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Do you mean raisins the fruit? I hope you don't mean Raisons the surname?