Monday, August 20, 2007

Strike Over

Thanks dclh for being the ONLY one to comment. You gave me some pretty good advise: to blog for the sake of blogging. So the only exciting thing that happened to me since my last post was that I found out that my summer vacation has been extended due the the demolishing of the rectory! Yay! On the down side, my Christmas vacation will be shorter. Since no one reads my blog anyway, Im gonna type a bunch of random letterssdjaiodhadhsudhaioooooooooophg jkdgsqwertybhoi.

1 comment:

Back2Nature said...

You're welcome!
Other than comments, you can use the Google Analytical tools to track visits. Then you will get a better picture of the rate of visit.
But be warn, it might be quite disappointing.. like mine 3 months ago... all visits were basically from myself.